You can do this by following the instructions below:
1. Log in to your StagHosts Client area at https://staghosts.com/
2. Navigate to your services from the main menu or the widget displayed
3. Click on the hosting service you wish to access
4. From the left-hand menu, select 'Log in to cPanel'
5. In your cPanel, scroll down to your 'Email' section and select 'Email Accounts' from the options provided
6. Select the 'Password' option for the email account you wish to edit and enter your new password
Once a password has been changed, you'll need to enter your new password to sign back into your email account if you're accessing your email through a mail client such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Once your Hosting package has been successfully activated, you will be able to log into your...
By default, you have no email account set up. The main username may look like it is setup as an...